Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Before I die I want to

Actually I have never give a deep thought about this.

Some people say that you only know what you truly want the moment before you die. And I think this is one of the truest phrases I have ever heard.

Tonight, I surfed the TED website and watched a video. To me, to help people to improve their lives is one of the best things to do. I may not make big money, but many months ago I made a wish that I could make monthly donation to Ryan's Well Foundation.


Sitting in front of the laptop, I think in my mind that I should make a list of 50 or 100 things I Wish to Do Before I Die. Looking at the black space as above, I am not sure what should I fill in. If you are interested, you can visit their website www.beforeidie.cc.

So what you gonna fill in the blank? I am not sure myself, how about you?

No comments: