Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by purplegoat:

1. The person who last tagged you is: Xjion(Ehh..I think so)

2. Your relationship with him/her is: Old old friend

3. Your five impression of him/her: Fearless, stubborn, short, funny, love to complain

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you: Well, he had done so many "classic
thing" that I won't forget forever. The last thing he has done was called me in the morning when I was still sleeping and start complaining about his groupmates.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you: "Wah, green pants fit orange T-shirt, how dare you dress like this?"

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will: kick him into a lake and say Good-Bye.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be: His temper.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will: definitely kiss his ass.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: he always beat me in arguing.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: Slap his face...Hehe

11. Your overall impression of him/her is: Superior.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?: I am a bear?!

13. The characters you love of yourself are: Good listener, love "cold joke"(but I don't know whether you like it)

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are: Undecidable, non-talkactive

15. The most ideal person you want to be is: I can think of so many persons now but I can't decide.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them: Thank you!

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you: Sorry, I'm not intended to tag anyone.

1 comment:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Yup, all the things tat u said abt me is only 60% true. Deep down in my heart, I am a kind-hearted person who always look after my friends.hehehe.......Oklah, dun wan to shock u anymore.


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(^^)