Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Friday, December 5, 2008

I am Proud of You--Sam Tet

It has been 2 years since I left my secondary school--SMK Sam Tet Ipoh. The Chinese song that you're about to listen in this video is composed by my school students. The theme of this song is based on our(Sam Tet's students) love to our school. I don't know who sang this song but he is very talented indeed. You can see some of the scenes of my school. Although "he" is 56, but he's still look young. (n_n) I am proud to be a member of Sam Tet. Enjoy this video!



P.S: I am not a member of brass band. So, I am not in this video. >.<

Next post: Show off! :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

..Nice song leh..

Anonymous said...

Agree..I was quite shocked too when I got to know that they won the championship last year. Heard that they made much effort and had done a great job during the finale.

soulesscloudy said...

SAM TET always the best in IPOH..

Calvin Lee said...

Yea, you're right. I see you blog and your blog is cool since I love food so much. I miss Msia's food. Hehe :P

♥єrlίnα said...

bear bear!!!=p
Remember me??
anyway, last time the band got so many people 1 gea...

Calvin Lee said...

Ehh, sorry, I could barely remember you but your face seems familiar to me. My memories are deteriorating recently. Hehe =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.