Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Final is Over!!! + Photos

Well, I'm supposed to show off my engineering design project for this post. But I'll delay it to the next post due to some technical errors.

The final is over right now and I can relax for 3 weeks from now. Generally, the difficulty level of the final is moderate, so I hope I can get some good marks, especially Physics which I worried the most.

Autumn Gallery:







Yummy Gallery:





Relaxing Gallery:










Winter Gallery:














Strange Item Gallery:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Maple leaves!!! Btw, what's the strange item at last?

Calvin Lee said...

Well..I also dunno what the heck is that thing. I guess it's a monster-headed melon?

Anonymous said...

I thought it is some sort of 'gui tou'(penis-head)?? Lolx

I AM A BLOGGER said...

purplegoat, ur brain really....
Bear bear, happy now loh. I am going to hv my final. Now, study week. Sien....anyway, happy holiday!