Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Seafood Hunt @ Amu Coconut Villa Seafood Restaurant, Kampung Cina, Sitiawan

Faster, Higher, Stronger. This is the motto of modern Olympic Games. Yet, I am heavier, rounder, fatter.

Last week, me and my mother headed to Amu Coconut Villa Seafood Restaurant at Sitiawan for dinner after our visit to 大伯公 temple. Needless to say, the temple is beautiful and magnificent.



The restaurant is conveniently located at Lorong Satu, Kampung Cina and about 5 minutes car ride from 大伯公 temple. 

Refreshing coconut juice 


Though I prefer eating food without chili sauce to retain the food's original taste, this handmade chili sauce is real good and a perfect combination with the deep fried squid. I actually tried to re-produce this deep fried squid at home but in vain >.<



Never a big fan of oysters, but yet this oyster omelette with sweet onions changed my mind. The eggs were very crunchy outside and yet it was slightly juicy inside. Maybe the sweet onions add to this juiciness. The oysters were fresh and enjoyable to eat.


These two dishes are among the most popular dishes of this restaurant. So don't miss out! Too bad there were only two of us with a kid eating at that time, otherwise I will definitely order more dishes. My diet plan? Aiya, next time lah ~ ~ ~

No comments: