Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Spaghetti Expert Eh?

          I just want to say: I am good at cooking.

          Well, not really. I am sucked at cooking Chinese cuisine. I was living in Canada for the past four years, and you know that eating outside is super expensive. The only solution is to cook at home. This trained me to become an expert, ahem, in cooking spaghetti and pasta.

          I never knew spaghetti can be cooked in Chinese style until I was inspired by a sales promoter in a shopping mall. The story begins like this:

"..............................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................."

          I am sure you're not quite interested in listening to the long story. So use your imagination.

          Anyway, the picture below shows my creation. Spaghetti cooked with green bell pepper, carrots, Chinese cabbage, red onions, and garlics. Trust me, it is toothsome! Moreover you don't have to buy the expensive spaghetti sauce. One stone kills two birds eh?

No comments: