Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not all ghost story is scary

This month is called Ghost Month by the ethnic Chinese. So I think the best thing to do during the Ghost Month is to tell a ghost story. Am I not right?

I've never seen a ghost. However, I can smell  her presence. She was my grandmother on my mother's side. My grandmother passed away when I was 12 or 13. 

She would rub her legs or hands when pain with Tienchi Rheumatism Oil bought from my father in Singapore. The oil has a very strong odor. 

That's how I smell her presence. 

Whenever I smell the strong odor, I knew she could be in my house. I will ask my mother whether she has applied the oil. Sometimes my mother did, most of the time I will remain silent because I know she's here. 

I'm not afraid of her presence. Because I know she will not harm me or my family. Maybe she's just missing us. 

4 comments:

AJ said...

I never seen one also...
but I felt it before...not once but few times
especially in my own house at Ipoh,sometimes when I was sleeping,I couldnt move at all,something was compressing on me,couldnt talk couldnt shout for help...the feeling really scary...only after awhile,it went off and I was free...
I am sure I was not dreaming that time,cause the feeling really there,there was once,where I was shouting (without sound cause it was compressing on me),I kept on trying to shout hope that someone will heard me,then suddenly it went off and got the voice out d,and my mom heard it!duno....I just can feel it

Calvin Lee said...

You told us before about your experience. I bet that is scary. People always shout in vulgar words with all his might when experiencing the "compression". Should be useful.

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hmmm~ i think ntg to be afraid of~ becoz if there are ghosts, they were once living ~

and, how come ur hello kitty pic so dark 1~

Wei Han said...

wow~ cool..
imagine what u did have been observed by these spiritual units. haha.. cant do sinful things.