Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The urge to enjoy

This moment, I feel like I have the urge to enjoy my life in Hamilton and McMaster.

I feel like I have neglected a lot of things/events happened around me.

Now, I'm listening to CFMU 93.3 FM. It's a McMaster's campus and community radio station. I knew that I once listened to this, but it was two years ago.

Yesterday, I had a relaxing (actually very tiring) of almost four hours walking with my housemate in downtown Hamilton. My legs were fatigue but I see a lot of things. To me, this city is old and small. But yesterday, I see something very special of this city. The houses, the apartments, the streets and the people.


It was 8 o'clock after we finished our dinner in a Cantonese restaurant. It was my idea to go and give a try at that restaurant because I want to taste all Chinese restaurants in this city before I leave. It turned out that the dishes were not that good. Never mind that. The air was very cold and I only wear a white T-shirt and a short pant. It's never a good idea to wear like that at night here in Hamilton.


It has been two years, what had I accomplish?

No comments: