Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It can't be....

Yes, it is. She's is so gorgeous and marvellous. I never thought I will be able to.................................
step on her?!?!?! Kaka....

Because I am going to...













Angkor Wat this coming June! I couldn't stop thinking of her. I never thought I will be able to travel to this place. Although she's not the place that I wanna travel to the most, she must be one of the best places to explore.

Tickets are booked. Yet, preparations are not done. Sometimes, travel is way more fun without preparations.

I wish this camera

has enough capacity to store photos to be taken by me, though he can store more than 20,000 photos. (^<^) Anyway, I still have to win the final battle before this exciting travel. Good luck to all students having their finals right now!

No comments: