Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Friday, February 6, 2009

KL's Cold Joke of The Week

The purpose for a "cold joke" is not to make you laugh, but to make you speechless. Well, I am not an expert in cold joking, but I do like it. =) Let's the joke of the week begin:-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who know binary system and those who don't.

Tataaa...The joke of the week ends here. Try to understand this.(Hint: Think about Binary system) See you next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah i've used that a few times too. it's a really cool joke :D

Calvin Lee said...

Oh, really? :( I thought it was new
Never mind, I will think of a new one next time :)

Anonymous said...

10..wor.really electronical..i thot u r in chem.hahha

I AM A BLOGGER said...

not funny at all~~~~~

Calvin Lee said...

Eh, that's why this is a cold joke. Not to make u laugh =)