Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Raya, RaYa, rAyA

On last Friday night, 20 members of McMaster Conquerors a.k.a MASAM went to Mahal Restaurant to eat buffet to celebrate the coming Raya. I will tell my story through the photos below.


The name of the restaurant is Mahal Restaurant, but the price of the buffet is affordable, only CAD $14.78.


This is just a random photo by my friend, Saru.


The inferior design of the restaurant is pretty good. I like the environment.


This thing is called custard. The taste is not bad, I had never ate custard before. It's actually a mix of ice-cream and cake.


Well, I am still the champion. Five rounds, not bad hah?!


See this long table? 20 McMaster's conquerors were having our dinner here.



Again, this is just a random picture. This building is Jackson Square, the ground floor is a shopping square. I always come here to shopping. n_n

No comments: