Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Wall-E is awesome!

Have you watch Wall-E?
If you don't, I suggest you to grab a ticket and watch it at theatre today because it is totally awesome! Before I went to watch it, I think the beginning 40-minutes will be boring because there are no any human characters, that means no dialouges at all except the gasps of the cutest robot on the planet--Wall-E and his beloved, Eve!

Wall-E is the production of Walt Disney and Pixar. This movie is different from any other animated cartoon, this movie is based on the themes: LOVE & ENVIRONMENT. In my opinion, Wall-E is better than Finding Nemo, Toys Story, The Incredible and even Kung Fu Panda. Can you imagine how tough to produce a movie based on robots that cannot speak? The interesting issue on the movie is Wall-E helps to promote "Apple"!!! (Why? I don't know.) Wall-E owns an iPod.(Oh my gosh, I also want it!) Wall-E absorbs solar energy to re-charge his battery and when it finished, you can hear the sounds when you turn on your Apple notebook. It's totally amazing.

The most interesting part of this movie is the golden-colored hair director, Andrew Stanton, used 2 songs from the musical drama"Hello, Dolly!". They are "It only takes a Moment" and "Put On Your Sunday Clothes". The melodies are just awesome. I have to say: "Andrew Stanton, you are brilliant!". The song "Put on your sunday clothes" is Wall-E favorite song( I guess, since he listen to this song every day) and the another song is discovered by Wall-E when he watch the TV and he immediately attracted by the song. He also mimics the gestures of the actor and actress on the TV.( How romantic he is, you will know what I mean when you watch the movie).




Last but not least, let's talk about Wall-E girlfriend, Eve. Her design is very simple. She looks like very soft but when she angry, she change to a scary robot with powerful weapons. She nearly killed Wall-E in the movie, but eventually Wall-E have her heart. Ohh, how romantic. Even Deseret News rates Wall-E as the funniest comedy in 2008. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a ticket now! >.<

No comments: