Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

That's what friends are for

Actually I had a post about this video, but it was in my Chinese blog. Yesterday when I listened to this song, I had a mix feelings. I think it was because I will be leaving my home-country to a foreign country, Canada soon. Every time I listen to this song, it touches my heart. This song is about friendship and sang by four fabulous singer: Whitney Houston(Grammy Award-winning singer), Stevie Wonder(26-time Grammy Award-winning singer), Dionne Warwick(5-time Grammy Award-winning singer) and Luther Vandross(8-time Grammy Award-winning singer). I've tried several times to upload this video but in vain. Therefore, I put this link for you to watch it on Youtube. I hope u all will enjoy this video. That's no doubt it's a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtGF2m102Wg

No comments: