Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Alright, I have been doing this since 2009. And I failed to complete all the goals. In 2010, I had only one goal but it was a failure, too. 

This year, I am gonna have 3 goals:
i) Live like a kid. Sounds funny? When we were kids, we were curious about everything. Somehow, we lost this ability (yes, I called it an ability) when we grown up. To live a good life, you don't have to live everyday like your last day or your first day.  You just have to live like a 6-year old kid. 
ii) Lose weight. My body is like a sponge. It adsorbs fats (not water) quickly. This time, I will try to lose 10 kg within 4 months. Not bad, last time I lost this amount within 1 month. 
iii) Learn to whistle. Just think it's a beautiful thing to do. 
iii) A secret, for now. I shall reveal it if I ever accomplished this one. 

Two days till the end of 2011, I would like to wish everyone a joyful and happy new year.  

Feliz Año Nuevo 2012!!!

No matter what, do what you think is right. 

Hasta la vista, my friend. 


P.S.: 1) Spanish is too much fun. 
                  2) I've been sick since the night coming back from a trip. It's funny to me, that I am busy doing  things to help me recover from this sickness. I stole the chinese herbs drink from my housemate; I drink a lot of soya milk; I eat broccoli more often than I usually did; I drink honey with lemon juice and the most ridiculous one, I clean my room so that it's free of bacteria. 

No comments: