Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

MYQuickies

Alright, I have been busy since last week. Forth a.k.a. Final Year is not gonna be easy! 

Just some random stuffs that I did or experienced for the past two weeks. 

If you're a big fans of Korean drama, I'm 100% sure you would recognize all these pretty faces. Korea sure knows how to promote their products through internationally well-known Korean artists.


While waiting for the transit to Chicago, I had the chance to eat one meal set of traditional Korean food in a food court at Incheon International Airport.


The spicy beef rice with various kinds of vegetarian surprised me because it was so good. And I had the chance to taste the famous "韩国泡菜", too! But I don't like it. Ahahaha...The bottom right ones was black beans with sesame oil. It was a good snack. The other one? I had no idea what it is, and I hate it.


In fact, Western foods (but not fast foods) can be healthy, too! By way of example,  a low calories pizza as shown on the picture below.


I really love both pizzas. Tomatoes, cheese and mushrooms. They are healthy and tasty.



This shoes is simple, comfortable, and stylish. I love it very much!

3 comments:

AJ said...

ooo!the SHOE!!!!!!nice wei

I AM A BLOGGER said...

waaa~memang kaya raya~hohohoh~

Calvin Lee said...

AJ: Really nice loh =)

XJ: Not kaya loh...