Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Woohoo! My Parents and Me~~~

Two nights ago, I was cleaning up my wardrobe and surprisingly, I found three old photo albums from the bottom drawer.

Those photo albums contain many precious photos of my parents. All photos were taken when my parents were still on their young age.

No time to be waste. So let's see what we got here.


Wao! My mommy was more beautiful than any Miss Hong Kong when she was young.

My parents dating. ^-^


Hmm, do I look more like my mommy or daddy?


Wasai! My daddy was very handsome and fashionable back then.

My daddy has been working as a welder on ships in Singapore since before I was born. Respect!

Bonus: I was such a cutieeee!!! LOLz



2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hmmm,cute is very cute~~~but, y so dark 1~~~hahahah``~

btw, the 3 days thing~~~

Calvin Lee said...

OkOk, I will get into it right away.