Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The 101th Post + Posters

Huhu, celebrating the 101th post on my blog!

It has been two years I blogging and I have to say it's quite fun to share my "sweet, sour, bitter, and spicy" experience with you. Chinese people always say 五味人生(life has five tastes, direct translate), but I can't figure out the fifth taste. Can you please tell me?

Wait a second?! You only wrote one hundred posts in two years? Yes, kinda inactive blogger I am.

(Sudden jump)
There was a posters selling held in the Student Center. Yesterday evening, I took the break between classes to take a look at those posters. I was initially managed to buy one or two posters to decorate the kinda boring walls of my room. I wandered around the place, taking n-turns and walked from Point A to Point B again, again, and again. I just couldn't decide which poster I want to buy. When I looked at the poster I liked, I would stare at the poster for a few seconds and then walked away. I looked at other students and they crazily wrote down code of the posters they wanted to buy. Then I looked at my form, it was still empty after half an hour I wandered around. I don't understand why I am such a indecisive person. I just can't make quick decisions. Eventually, I left with empty hands.

Today, I went to the location again and I told myself I must buy a poster. Hehe, kinda silly. May be I wanted to push myself to make quick decision, at least once. This time, I did make a quick decision. Do you believe love at first sight? I do.


BONUS:

Do you feel itchy? Don't be shy. Follow me: picky, picky.





5 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wei wei wei , u bought ur nikon D90 for so long! faster upload some of ur masterpice lah~~~

Calvin Lee said...

Aiyo, I would love to do that. But I'm so busy. You know that.

Linda Anuar said...

jiwang rupenye kok leong ni :P

I AM A BLOGGER said...

plus, ur header is too huge again!!!!! plz resize it lah~~~

Calvin Lee said...

I have absolutely no idea how to resize the header. Please teach me next time we meet =)