Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lion Standing High In My Heart

There are thousands of engineers all around the world. There are good engineers and excellent engineers. Grades A+ and A make them different. To be a grade A engineer is easy, to be a grade A+ engineer is 10x more difficult compared with the formal one. I don't want to be a regular engineer, so I need to work harder than anyone.

I heard about one adage:" Wherever there are Chinese in a place, you will hear Teresa Teng's songs."

I hope my achievement in the future will be just like her. Of course, you don't want to listen to my singing. You know it's sucks.




I like this song.

1 comment:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

waaaaaa, u sound so determined!!! Jia youle!!! I will work hard also!