Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Midterm + New Housemate

Well, I am having my midterm test these 2 weeks. I did pretty bad in some of the tests and most of the mistakes I made were some stupid mistakes. Haiz~~~~When I went back to home and think about the test again, I can figure out the solution already. I am easily become
panic in the test when time is running out and thus the stupid mistakes occur.

Okay, I don't want to talk about the test again. I will work harder from now on.

Anyway, a new housemate had moved in last Sunday midnight {I was shocked that he chose to move in at midnight, approximately 1.30am}. He comes from China and he is pursuing his master degree in psychology{
it was WOW} in McMaster University but it will be only for one year.

On the second day, he gave me this gift from China. v(n_n)v

No comments: