Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We're enginner, we drink beer!

The pyramid of Engineering essentials? Hammer, beer, chips, etc?


Red-sea.......


SP: I have the loud-speaker!

Osh!


My orange-color scarf....

He is SP and she is WP. They are hot~~~~


Let's party!

Huh? What's happened?


Oh, babe, have some fun!

I will beat you, b**ch! Hehe




T-shirt of Faculty of Engineering



He's a fake Hollywood Hulk Hogan >_< Oh my gosh, "Hulk Hogan" is naked!


Oh ya, I love water! Give me more~~~



Let's dance~~~


I am speaking, brother~~!



A monument.


The students waved their hands with the melodies of music....


Put your hands up, put your hands up.....



Let's start the music!




The guy that wear the superman's custom is called SP and the naked guy is a fake Hulk Hogan.



This man is crazy. But I liked it. He was damn funny. >_< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgDzSnoKL5cUvYROr4Ygdwx2kcPqeL8iXGwOmYx1TmvND3q8zMY73wRxOSnTXW9mzJfkXNcEruJ_3ZgNJeTH8QDGqtq40JGHVIMZp_pslAssolVkGIlF8o5pATzcLbQBptVMLBfTGYv0bE/s1600-h/IMGP0827.JPG">Oh ya, this is maple leaf for those whom never seen it before. I will bring some maple leaves to my teacher, Madam Tong when I go back to my home-country.

And this is maple-tree. It's still green in the summer.

No comments: