Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Who is better than who???

Yesterday when I was reading newspaper, I came across to a shocking news! (actually it's not that shocked). Haha. From the news, I aware that the original singer for the greatest song of all time "I Will Always Love You" is Dolly Parton but not Whitney Houston! My curiosity drove me to "investigate" this case. From my investigation, I found that Dolly is not only the first that sang this song, she also wrote the song! OMG! I have to say thanks to her for writing this song. This song is one of my favorites of all time. Enjoy this music video.




So what do you think? In my point of view, her singing is not as good as Whitney Houston nor Leona Lewis. Her vocal is too weak although someone say that her singing is more touching and can express the song better. Leona's version is as great as Whitney. But still I prefer Whitney's version and her vocal is really stunning! You are free to speak out your opinions.

No comments: