Happiness is only real when shared. I hope you're happy today.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Third day in Hamilton


Well, today I went to Fortinos Supermarket to see what could I buy from there. The supermarket is big, not huge and it's not much different from the supermarkets at my home-country. Actually, I was trying to explore the area. Today is my 3rd day in 380 Whitey Avenue and my new housemate, Michael who live in the opposite room had finally moved in. He is 1st year engineering student, same with me. So, I guess we can help each other in the following school days.

By the way, these are the foods I bought from the supermarket. I eat bread and cookies every single day and I guess I can say bye-bye to my 5kg fat by next week.

I have a headache now. I hope it will be okay.


No comments: